I'm also trying to keep track of bugs and small features people are interested in from the Hackfest. I'll try to keep this updated if any new ones come in:
- 'filter' module did not seem to be imported into GRC even after a filter block was dropped in. This was probably my error since I'm sure I've done it before. Will recheck.
- SNR skewness estimator makes sense in simulation, did not produce anything usable with OTA tests.
- QTGUI: allow setting of time sink's y-axis from GRC for easy defaults.
- QTGUI: look into an alpha scale (transparency) in plotted lines (would help with constellations).
- QTGUI: Create a trigger for the time sink.
- Configuration files: I noticed that when installing two versions of GNU Radio, I had /opt/gr3_6 and /opt/gr3_7, but the etc directory was located in /opt/etc.
- Instrument BERT tester with new SNR estimators.