General Conference Policies
- Have fun!
- While having fun, don't ruin other people's fun.
- Don't be disruptive during talks.
- (Bascially, just be respectful.)
- “For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.” - Neil deGrass Tyson
- "Izzy," she would say, "did you ask a good question today?" - Isidor Rabi
The GNU Radio Conference is firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination at the GNU Radio Conference against individuals because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other legally protected status. All attendees are entitled to participate in a conference free of discrimination, including harassment based on any of the above factors. We will not tolerate such conduct at this Conference. If anyone believes that he or she has been subjected to such discrimination or harassment, he or she should immediately report it to one of the organizers. Any Conference attendee found violating this policy may be sanctioned or expelled from the Conference, possibly without a refund, at the discretion of the Conference organizers.
Complaints should go to any individual wearing an official badge with the word ‘organizer’.
Our full anti-discrimination policy can be found at: www.trondeau.com/grcon14-full-anti-discrim